Did you think I was done blogging? I know I've been a bad blogger. I have neglected you, poor sweet, innocent blog. I neglected you for that darn wedding. I missed you, and from now I'll try harder! I swear!
What? What's that? Did you just say that I've made these empty promises before? I know!! But this time I mean it. I've reformed. I will blog!! And just to show you that I will, I'll do it right now...
Today we went to the San Diego Zoo. Oh man was it fun. We got the passes from our good friends KC and Co. (and yes I'm being lazy with the links. Sue me) and decided to go since we were in that area. We were there for 4 hours of wonderful up and downhill fun. I mean literal uphill and downhill. I forgot how many hills that place has! We really just looked at the animals and vegetation in the Zoo, so I can't really describe it, but I can post pictures! Enjoy. Brandy, there's a few in there for you.
Warning: Some images not suitable for sensitive viewers. Discretion is advised.
Baby Giraffe
Momma Giraffe
Twin Rhinos!
This guy! Dave and I were just trying to see the gorillas, just to get a good picture, so I stood on a rock and this is what I see. I think that guy has a future in comedy
5 comments:
Dude that gorilla is comedy!! Love the baby giraffe. The last time Edgar and I went to the zoo we saw one giraffe pee on the other! EWWW. Thanks for sharing pics.
love the gorilla!
awww you found the giraffes! I'm glad you guys had fun. :)
OMG! LMFAO at the gorilla!
Nice booty shot there. I love the zoo!
Post a Comment