Are you still there? I am. I've written 4 posts that haven't made it to being published on here. Sorry for being a slow blogger. I've been experiencing some wedding related drama (EEK GAD MAN!) And haven't felt like vomiting too much wedding stuff in the blog. The low down is that my sister is being ridiculous, and the dress in being steamed and bead checked. I've been busy a lot too. Since I'm being such a slow blogger, check out KC and Co. They're doing really great. Here's a picture I took of Kennedy on Saturday a little before I held her AGAIN! That's right, be jealous. I would be.
I also hung out with Bella Boo and her familia this past weekend but haven't had a chance to look at the pictures from that. Sorry for being so reclusive! I'll try to regain posting soon enough
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Hello?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have been following your friends blog and Kennedy looks great!
FOUR posts that haven't been publised?! tsk tsk tsk...slacker!
I am sorry you are having wedding drama : /
Anything I can help with?
Post a Comment