Thursday, July 10, 2008

Story by pictures

I think this is going to a sentence, sentence picture kind of post, sorry.


Last Saturday, I was outside with this guy.....

Enjoy the nice 100 degree weather, and letting that guy cool off, like so...We were enjoying ourselves in the shade on the grass, like thisWhen all of a sudden! This dude comes swooping out of the palm tree and gets Frankie right on the butt! It was a kamikaze bird!!!! And it scared Frankie so much that he didn't want to go in the front yard for three days. Poor little pansy pants named Frankenstein. He still runs for the door when he hears a bird chirp. I think he's scarred for life

4 comments:

Evening said...

Poor Frankie! Bluejays used to dive bomb my lab to steal her fur to line their nests. Needless to say she has a passionate dislike for Bluejays!

Brandy said...

Is it wrong that when I come to visit I plan to bring a bird whistle? hee hee

I hope his bum wasn't too sore.

Valerie said...

Aww, poor guy! That is funny that such a big doggie can be scared of a little ol bird!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!